Eyestudio Brow Drama in Deep Brown by Maybelline:
Walmart: $6.94 MSRP: $7.99
Sculpts and tints for a bolder brow with tinted gel mousse that provides a fuller look with a natural even finish.
- Review: I was quite intrigued with the promises of this product however I found it to be an unnecessary buy for me. My eyebrows are quite thick already but aren't as full as I would like them in some areas. Therefore, the tinted brown did nothing to make my brows appear fuller. It literally acted as mascara on my brown and made my hair slightly stiff.
Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer by Maybelline:
Walmart: $5.94 MSRP: $6.99
Get mistake proof pore less smooth skin as the pore eraser visibly blurs pores.
- Review: I actually love this primer. I use it daily (well whenever I apply makeup) in combination with another primer (which is for oily skin). I have large pores and it helps the application of my foundation go on smoothly without caking in my pores.
Dream Pure BB Cream 8-in-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfecter by Maybelline
Walmart: $7.44 MSRP: $8.99
"The 1st blemish fighting BB cream" with 2% salicylic acid to help clear skin and is gentle enough for daily use.
For combination and/or blemish-prone skin
- Clears acne
- Conceals imperfections
- Minimizes look of pores
- Reduces appearance of redness
- Adjusts to skin tone
- Hydrates and smoothes
- Enhances and clarifies skin
- Is oil-free, with a lightweight feel
- Review: I switched to this BB cream for its 8-in-1 beauty benefits. I have combination and blemish prone skin. I have noticed some of my blemishes have began to lighten. I do not have acne but I get your occasional pimple which often times leaves my skin with dark spots. This has become a staple as it conceals imperfections and adjusts to my skin tone.
Morning Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer by Clean & Clear
Walmart: $5.47 MSRP: $6.99
Formulated with water, this ultra-lightweight, non-greasy moisturizer wakes you up and leaves skin feeling immediately replenished. It contains a unique blend of cucumber and green mango extracts.
- Review: Previously I was using a lotion moisturizer and I noticed I would get a bunch of tiny whiteheads. I could not figure out for the life of me why. So I began switching my face products and came across this gel moisturizer. After a while of using this, I noticed I was getting the white heads a lot less. This moisturizer is refreshing and makes my face feel so clean and cool after using it.
Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Shea Butter Soap
Target: $4.99 MSRP: $4.99
This nourishing bar soap was specially formulated with organic Shea Butter, Coconut oil, and sweet Hibiscus Flower to cleanse, moisturize and improve skin's firmness. The Songyi Mushroom naturally brightens dull skin and evens skin discolorations, leaving skin soft and radiant.
- Review: I haven't used this soap yet but I was considering using it for my face. I'm excited to see what benefits my skin will reap
Shea Moisture Peace Rose Oil Shea Butter Soap
Target: $4.99 MSRP: $4.99
Filled with Vitamins and antioxidants to combat dry skin.
- Review: The moment I opened the packaging I was in heaven. It smells sooo good and peaceful like a garden of flowers. I purchased this soap because I have very dry skin, especially in the winter. It left my skin feel soft and smooth. I've only used it once and I think this will become a staple in my body cleansing routine.
ELF Oil Blotting Sheets
Target: $1.00 MSRP: $1.00
"These little sheets instantly absorb oil, minimize pores and transforms shiny skin into gorgeous matte perfection. Woven texture eradicates shine and keeps skin matte for hours. Green Tea Extract helps re-texturize skin and mask facial imperfections."
- Review: Automatic staple. If you have oily skin, please keep these in your purse. They do not smudge your makeup and are very inexpensive. You get 50 sheets for $1!
Comment, Like, Subscribe && Share Below ..... Opinions Welcome