- Exercise Every Day
- Purchase An All White Beach Cruiser
- Ride That Beach Cruiser All Around Downtown Atlanta
- Eat and Blog About 5 Restaurants I've Never Been To
- Walk Along Savannah Beach
- Visit My Best Friend In Virginia
- Read Two Books
- See A Movie Every Other Friday
- Ride MARTA Around the City
"The tans will fade but the memories will last forever ...
Every summer has a story"
With summer '16 right around the corner, I'm swearing to make an impression on the world while strolling under the illuminously freckled sky of fallen darkness. Patiently awaiting the summer nights, summer storms, summer concerts, and summer's blaze; I present to you my summer bucket list.
11. Attend At Least One Concert
12. Ride A Horse
13. Enjoy A Moonlit Swim
14. Complete My "Wreck This Journal" Journal
15. Write More
16. 200+ Squats daily
17. Become a teacher
As June 20 approaches, I will continue to build onto this list. As June 20 passes, I will update the completion status of each item.
What are some things you're looking forward to doing this summer!?
Comment, Like, Share && Subscribe Below ..... Opinions Welcome!