So he/she answered "NO" to the above question?
1. Light the house or apartment with scented candles. Strip down to a matching Victoria Secret bra set. Read a sexy romance novel. (Sister Souljah, Omar Tyree, and Zane are very popular authors)
2. Send yourself flowers to work. Draft a note describing your best qualities. Don't be afraid to stroke your ego a bit.
3. Go to the movies. See a romance story or romantic comedy like "About Last Night," "Some Marry Barry," or "Winter's Tale."
4. Light the bathroom with scented candles. Take a bubble bath with Epsom Salt. Close your eyes as you meditate and relax your body.
5. Go to Hallmark and purchase a card you believe the man/woman of your dreams would send you.
6. Grab a glass of wine and Pleasure yourself.
7. Cuddle with your dog. Leave for 5 minutes and watch how excited he/she gets when you return. The love between an owner and a pet is undeniably heartwarming.
8. Purchase the box of Valentine's Day cards you used to pass out as a child. Pass them out at work attached to your favorite candy.
9. Have lots and lots of chocolate. Nothing sweeter than a pretty girl eating chocolate.
10. Stop and smell the roses. Buy yourself a single rose. Carry it around all day.
11. Treat yourself to dinner at a fine restaurant. Be sure to dress up and put on a nice pair of pumps.
12. Have a girl's night! Invite some of your closest girl friends over for gossip, wine and a cheesy love movie.
13. Treat yourself to a spa day. Request a sensual massage with scented oils and lotions. Get your nails done and a pedicure. Pamper yourself and tell yourself how much you deserve it.
14. Take the day off. Spend some quality time with yourself doing something you truly enjoy.
15. Go out and meet someone new. Try a different bar or nightclub than your usual.
16. If the weather permits, walk the beach at sunset. Kick up the water as you stride through. Let your feet massage the sand.
17. Pray. God will send your soulmate sooner or later. Pray for sooner rather than later.
Enjoy your holiday <3
Leave suggestions for other single gals out there!
Comment, Like && Subscribe Below ..... Opinions Welcome!
To see older posts, scroll to the bottom and select "Older"